From:
"Timko, Merrianne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:40:06 +0000
Some works (e.g., photographs) in our collection include ten or more "identified" individuals. Other works may be associated with an individual (e.g., a silver piece presented to an historical figure).

We are temporarily "parking" information in two flex fields, pending future development of subject cataloguing. These fields are:

Associated with
Person depicted

Merrianne Timko
Data Standards Manager