From:
Sarah Gillis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:26:17 -0400
Dear Colleagues:

I am excited to inform you that I have been invited to conduct a Master
Class lecture at the University of Missouri-Columbia.  The main focus of
the talk will center around how I have been able to apply what I learned
during my Graduate Studies in Library and Information Science in the Art
Museum world as a young professional.  I will be discussing TMS and the
Media Module, FRBR, Embedded Metadata and workflow.  So if anyone is in
the area and interested, please refer to the attached flyer for the
event information.

Best Regards,

Sarah Gillis | Assistant Registrar, Image Management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM / www.worcesterart.org
<http://www.worcesterart.org/>
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
508.799.4406/ direct 508.793.4427 / fax 508.799.8638

*****

Our image reproduction application is now available online!

Image Reproduction Request
<http://www.worcesterart.org/Collection/collection_information.html>

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum
masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!

RequestAPrint <http://www.requestaprint.net/worcester/index.php>

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase
custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!
Check it out today!

Worcester Art Museum - Zazzle Shop
<http://www.zazzle.com/worcesterartmuseum>