From:
Kimberly Koons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 13:55:39 -0400
All -

Gallery Systems helped me write a SQL script to add status flags to items
in an object package, like this (Im not sure I understand the second line
of this script, but you may need to customize for your FlagID here as well):

Insert into StatusFlags (ObjectID, FlagID, OnOff, LoginID, EnteredDate)

Select ID, 1, 1, 'GSInsert', GetDate()

from PackageList where PackageID = [enter your packageID here]

and FlagID <>[enter the new FlagID here]

Kim Koons

--
Kimberly Koons, Presidential Libraries Museum Collections Officer
National Archives & Records Administration