From:
David Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:26:53 -0700
Have you tried to reinstall TMS on those computers?  I think that Office
2003 installs the Microsoft Photo and Picture viewer as the default
program for all graphics files (jpegs, gifs, tiffs, etc)  My guess is
that TMS is probably trying to find the previous default file handler
(Internet Explorer) and is running into a problem because the Office
2003 installation made some changes.  Reinstalling the program might
make everything right again.  By reinstall I mean uninstall and then
reinstall, not Repair/Update.