From:
"Kowalski, Heather" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:40:36 -0400
I have used the component level valuation in the shipping tab and that works for crate lists, but there are times when I need to run a valuation report for an object package which is not attached to a shipment.  If I run a valuation report in the objects module there seems to be no place to enter the values of the components where the value data for the individual components could be pulled into a general valuation report and listed individually.  I still need to change the value for the entire object for the purposes of the report.  Has anyone else dealt with this?

the warhol:
Heather Kowalski
Registrar
117 Sandusky Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
T 412.237.8367
F 412.237.8340
E [log in to unmask]
W www.warhol.org
Email newsletter http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/email
Membership http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/SupportCMP
The Andy Warhol Museum
One of the four Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh