From:
"LaNore, Ruth, DCA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:51:57 +0000
Hi Madeline,

I suspect you are stuck. I had the exact same problem, and now have set my computer's color preferences to color, because it is the only way I can get the fact sheets and image viewer images to print in color. Now I have to go in and manually change almost everything else to B&W each time I print. I found no other way to get around this....

Hopefully, someone else can let us know a workaround....

Ruth LaNore
Registrar
Museum of International Folk Art
P.O. Box 2087