From:
Sarah Gillis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2017 20:56:33 +0000
text/plain (8 kB) , text/html (12 kB) , image006.png (46 kB) , image007.jpg (8 kB) , image008.jpg (8 kB) , image009.jpg (7 kB) , image010.jpg (8 kB) , image011.jpg (8 kB)
We're in the middle of doing it ourselves as we cannot afford to have Gallery Systems implement the upgrade for us. BUT at least we know that if we break the product, GS will fix it for us.

We have been without a head of IT for some time, so our contract guy is reading through the documentation so we can get through this together.

I'm dreading the reporting errors as I have been spending a lot of time improving our existing reports to make them do what we need and I think all that work will soon be out the window.

Let us know how it goes Richard!!

Best Regards,
Sarah L. Gillis assistant registrar, image management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM
55 Salisbury St. / Worcester, MA 01609
508.793.4427  /  worcesterart.org<http://www.worcesterart.org/>
[cid:374A4AB4-3470-4226-82DB-27D9F4726477]

Reusable Universes: Shih Chieh Huang<http://www.worcesterart.org/exhibitions/reusable-universes-shih-chieh-huang/>

Our image reproduction application is now available online!
Image Reproduction Request<http://www.worcesterart.org/Collection/collection_information.html>