From:
Rhondda Orchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2017 01:48:45 +0000
text/plain (5 kB) , text/html (22 kB) , image001.png (9 kB) , image002.png (6 kB) , image003.gif (6 kB) , image004.gif (6 kB) , image005.gif (6 kB) , image006.gif (6 kB)
Hello All,

Here at the Australian National Maritime Museum we too are also experiencing TMS data loss from some of our curatorial staff.  We’re using TMS2012 (version 9.39.3939). Often the loss is reported when using the UDF on both desktop computers and Microsoft tablets.

Our IT team has been in touch with GS but to date no cause has been identified other than ‘server connectivity’.
We’ve only been able to replicate the loss once – it was actually visible in the audit trail – but GS were unable to provide any causes for it.

We are hoping to upgrade in the next 12 months, has anyone experienced data loss after upgrading ?

Rhondda

Rhondda Orchard

Managing Registrar, Collection Management and Database
Australian National Maritime Museum
www.anmm.gov.au<http://www.anmm.gov.au/>
Phone (02) 9298 3736
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>