From:
"Delmas-Glass, Emmanuelle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:57:45 +0000
Hi Sylvia,

We are also using the full Bibliography Module to capture citation information.

It is useful because it provides a TMS BibID.

But even better the full-fledged Bib Module accommodates for recording identifiers for the publications, which in turn can become links (great for Linked Open Data). We use Alternate Numbers for that and we capture OCLC numbers any time we can.

[cid:image005.jpg@01D1A073.9F5424B0]

Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle Delmas-Glass
Collections Data Manager
Collections Information & Access Department
Yale Center for British Art
http://britishart.yale.edu<http://britishart.yale.edu/>
203-410-4069