From:
Brenda Podemski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 10:50:23 -0700
Hello everyone,

We are in the early stages of an implementation of eMuseum here at the Getty for use by our staff.  We've done an initial "out-of-the-box" test installation and are now determining which additional fields we'd like to add.  Since a number of you out there are already using the application, we're very interested in what you've done thus far and how it's working for you.

Is your eMuseum installation for staff or public use (or both)?

If you've included additional fields in your installation, which are they?

Are there any additional fields you haven't yet included but now want/plan to?

What kinds of screen/search customizations have you made?

And if you have any general comments or advice about your eMuseum configuration experience, I would of course be very grateful for any input you might provide.

Many thanks in advance for your time!

Best,

Brenda