The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art is seeking a Senior Registrar, responsible for oversight of the Registration and Exhibition Design/Preparation departments.
You can learn more about this role, apply, or share with interested parties at: http://bit.ly/SrRegistrar.
The Ringling is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. As such, we are always seeking individuals dedicated to innovation and excellence. A successful candidate will work effectively, respectfully, and collaboratively in a diverse, multicultural, and inclusive setting. We especially encourage applications by individuals from underrepresented groups, with a demonstrated commitment to a culturally and intellectually diverse workplace.
Should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please email [log in to unmask] or call 941-359-5700 (ext. 1-2605).
Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
• FSU's Equal Opportunity Statement: http://www.hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Publications/diversity/EEO_Statement.pdf
• FSU Diversity & Inclusion Statement: https://hr.fsu.edu/?page=diversity/diversity_about_us
• FSU Strategic Plan: https://strategicplan.fsu.edu/diversity-inclusion/
• Ringling Strategic Plan: https://www.ringling.org/strategic-plan
• Master's degree and four years of experience or a Bachelor's degree and six years of experience.
Anticipate hiring in the range mid $50k to mid $60k commensurate with education, skills, and experience. The primary working hours for this position are Monday through Friday between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following commands in the body of the email:
You will receive a confirmation that your subscription has been removed.